Watch This!: Madonna - Vogue at the VMAs in 1990
Amazing, beautiful, flawless, fierce; these are all words that came to mind while I relived Madonna's performance at the 1990 VMAs. This production, inspired by Marie Antoinette and the 18th century remains my favourite Madonna appearance to date. Watching it gave me chills so you should definitely check it out in preparation for this year's VMAs on Sunday! Enjoy ;)
- Here's Our Fave Five Lyrics About Body Acceptance
- Counting Crows To Perform New Song 'Scarecrow' on CBS This Morning
- AUDIO: Nick Jonas Admits He Gets "Jealous"
- Alicia Keys Debuts New Single "We Are Here"
- Get The Lyrics to Flyleaf's 'Between The Stars' Before It Drops
- Banks Hand Wrote Out The Lyrics To "Beggin For Thread" Just For Us
- Here Are a Bunch of Crazy Facts About Sia's 'Chandelier'