Watch This!: Madonna - Vogue at the VMAs in 1990
Amazing, beautiful, flawless, fierce; these are all words that came to mind while I relived Madonna's performance at the 1990 VMAs. This production, inspired by Marie Antoinette and the 18th century remains my favourite Madonna appearance to date. Watching it gave me chills so you should definitely check it out in preparation for this year's VMAs on Sunday! Enjoy ;)
- Does Sam Smith's "Stay With Me" Sound Familiar? Here's Why
- Listen to Rihanna, Paul McCartney, & Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Is This The Most Random GRAMMYs Performance Lineup Ever?
- The Kooks Got All Creative and Wrote Their Lyrics On A Paper Towel
- Pop Newcomer Emily Hearn Filled Out Our Musical Mind Q&A + Gave Us Handwritten Lyrics
- Ella Henderson Explains the True Meaning of Her Smash-Hit Single 'Ghost'
- You'll Go 'Psycho' Over These Fall Out Boy Handwritten Lyrics from Pete Wentz