Watch This!: Madonna - Vogue at the VMAs in 1990
Amazing, beautiful, flawless, fierce; these are all words that came to mind while I relived Madonna's performance at the 1990 VMAs. This production, inspired by Marie Antoinette and the 18th century remains my favourite Madonna appearance to date. Watching it gave me chills so you should definitely check it out in preparation for this year's VMAs on Sunday! Enjoy ;)
- Even Taylor Swift Can Get Down With Kanye's "All Day"
- Here's Why 'Uptown Funk' Is World's Biggest Pop Song Right Now
- Christina Aguilera's Impression of Britney Spears Is Perfect
- This Mash-Up of Jay Z and Ed Sheeran Is Absolutely Everything
- Ed Sheeran Puts His Spin On A...Christina Aguilera Classic?
- The Oh Hellos Letter-Graded Their 'Hello My Old Heart' Handwritten Lyrics For Us
- Our Favorite Musical Moments from the 2015 Oscars