Watch This! Michael Buble + Kelly Rowland's "White Christmas" Duet
With only 5 days till Christmas, Michael Buble's holiday special Michael Buble: Home For Christmas aired Sunday night for young and old to enjoy. After all, he's got the biggest-selling album in the world right now, simply entitled Christmas: Michael definitely needed his own special!
Backed by a full orchestra and a doo-wop group, the special was a perfect addition to a night spent indoors with your family next to your Christmas tree and a cracklin' fire. But the real kicker? An appearance from Ms. Kelly Rowland herself on the track "White Christmas"! From the moment she stepped on stage, we gasped a little bit. The girl looked stunning in a white feathery frock, and had dainty, soulful pipes to boot! The chemistry between these two was through the roof — maybe a future duet is in the works?
This could be our favorite rendition of "White Christmas" yet! Do you have a favorite? Let us know!
- Even Taylor Swift Can Get Down With Kanye's "All Day"
- Here's Why 'Uptown Funk' Is World's Biggest Pop Song Right Now
- Christina Aguilera's Impression of Britney Spears Is Perfect
- This Mash-Up of Jay Z and Ed Sheeran Is Absolutely Everything
- Ed Sheeran Puts His Spin On A...Christina Aguilera Classic?
- The Oh Hellos Letter-Graded Their 'Hello My Old Heart' Handwritten Lyrics For Us
- Our Favorite Musical Moments from the 2015 Oscars