Watch This!: Nicki Minaj Acts Weird on Good Morning America
Let me just introduce this video with a little transcript of what was said on Good Morning America yesterday morning when Nicki Minaj appeared at their Summer Concert Series:
GMA Hosts: "I gotta tell you, we were a little nervous yesterday when you asked for a turkey leg. We were like 'uh oh...' Is it code for something? "
Nicki: "Well, it's code for chickens that are fried. Or turkeys that are friiiiiiieeeeeed"
I think it's official that Nicki Minaj is a crazy person. But she's OUR crazy person, you know? We love her forever. After all, what's a Nicki Minaj show without a...turkey leg?
- 10 Fun Facts About John Legend's 'All of Me'
- 15 Summer-Extending Songs To Make Labor Day Long Weekend Last Forever
- Is Jason Derulo's "Bubblegum" His Next Big Poppin' Hit?
- The Game's "Don't Shoot" Is One Of The Most Important Songs You'll Hear All Day
- 15 Songs For Your Labor Day Long Weekend
- SOJA's "Your Song" Reminds Us That Summer Isn't Over Yet
- Ariana Grande's 'My Everything' is Here and the Lyrics are Everything