Watch This!: Nicki Minaj Acts Weird on Good Morning America
Let me just introduce this video with a little transcript of what was said on Good Morning America yesterday morning when Nicki Minaj appeared at their Summer Concert Series:
GMA Hosts: "I gotta tell you, we were a little nervous yesterday when you asked for a turkey leg. We were like 'uh oh...' Is it code for something? "
Nicki: "Well, it's code for chickens that are fried. Or turkeys that are friiiiiiieeeeeed"
I think it's official that Nicki Minaj is a crazy person. But she's OUR crazy person, you know? We love her forever. After all, what's a Nicki Minaj show without a...turkey leg?
- Conway's Hidden Her "Killer" Handwritten Lyrics In A Maze
- Watch Weird Al's Latest Hilarious Music Video For 'Sports Song'
- Owl City Premieres New 'Wolf Bite' Video, Shares Handwritten Lyrics
- Kick Back With These 6 Songs For A Lazy Summer Afternoon
- Jamie Scott Explains 'My Hurricane', Drops New Lyric Video
- Kristeen Young To Perform On Late Late Show With Nirvana's Dave Grohl & Pat Smear
- Weird Al Gives Robin Thicke's "Blurred Lines" A Grammatical Parody