Watch This! Rebecca Black "My Moment"
Hey guys, stop holding your breath! It's finally here! No, not a time machine to let me go back to last week and erase the bus ride on which I started to unknowingly (and emotionally) lip-sync "Halo"... It's Rebecca Black's new music for "My Moment," of course! It's definitely not as fun as "Friday" but I must admit it's pretty cute and maybe a lil' bit inspiring (yeah, I said it). You gotta hand it to Miss Black for coming out of her cyber-bullying vortex virtually unscathed. I'm sure her cameo in Katy Perry's "Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F.)" didn't hurt either. So if you're into the traditional Hollywood dream filled with glitz and glamour, give "My Moment" a watch. Oh yeah, we're diggin' the side fishtail braid, too.
- 12 Pump-Up Songs to Help Get You Ready for Back-to-School
- Which Will Smith Movie Helped Inspire Bryce Vine's Song 'Take Me Home'?
- WATCH President Obama's Hilarious Take On Ariana Grande's "Problem"
- Oh My Gosh, Look At Nicki Minaj's "Anaconda" Music Video
- Joel Crouse Gives Solid Life Advice in His "Even the River Runs" Lyrics
- AUDIO: Charli XCX Rocks Out in New Song "Break The Rules"
- Kesha, Big Sean, Ezra Koenig, Grimes Crash HAIM's "My Song 5" Video