I'm gonna be honest here — when I hear the word "statistics", I picture a monotoned professor at the front of a chalkboard drawing up a bar graph. So when Simply Zesty released this "interactive infographic" vid featuring stats on the evolution of music over the past 40 years, it snapped that image of the droning prof out of my mind. Wanna know how much the world's most expensive guitar sold for? What popular song was purchased for $28 million dollars? What percentage of all music downloads are illegal? You'll have to watch to find out...
- AUDIO: Hear The Black Keys' Slow-Burning "Turn Blue"
- Linus Young Is A Band You Need To Get Familiar With
- Lana Del Rey Tops List of Songs You Need To Hear This Week
- 5 Things You Didn't Know About Disney's 'Frozen' Soundtrack
- Ed Sheeran Tops The The Fault In Our Stars' Soundtrack
- AUDIO: OneRepublic's "Love Runs Out" Is A Hit In The Making
- Imagine Dragons Lead the 2014 Billboard Music Awards Finalists