Watch This! Theory of a Deadman "Lowlife Lyrics Video"
Finally a song that lets me vicariously live out my fantasy alternative lifestyle. Yeah, having a nice job, going to school and just generally being responsible is cool sometimes, but what if my biker friends and I just wanna kick back with some brewskies on a couch in my frontyard? Well, Theory of a Deadman's "Lowlife" lyrics let you do just that. Take me for instance; as far as my coworkers know, i'm just sitting at my desk politely typing this article. But in my head? Let's just say there are wife-beaters, tattoos, keg stands, and a lot of soul patches. Can you say party? Live it up like a lowlife!
Sidenote: Some language is NSFW
- AUDIO: Charli XCX Rocks Out in New Song "Break The Rules"
- Kesha, Big Sean, Ezra Koenig, Grimes Crash HAIM's "My Song 5" Video
- Here's Taylor Swift's 5 Best Lyric Lines About Shaking Off The Haters
- Look Up Lyrics In A Flash On The New MetroLyrics Mobile Site
- Mikky Ekko's "Smile" Lyrics Aren't As Optimistic As You'd Think
- Bastille's Dan Smith Explains Why He Loves Writing Bleak (Yet Uplifting) Pop Songs
- Watch Dan Wilson Talk About Writing a Little Song Called 'Someone Like You' With Adele