"We Own The Night" vs. "Take Back The Night": Which Song Is Better?
Which "song of the night" do you prefer: The Wanted's or Justin Timberlake's?
British boy band The Wanted just debuted a catchy, sing-along single "We Own The Night" on air with Ryan Seacrest, and we have to say, it's a lot better than their previous single "Walks Like Rihanna". It's not uber-fast or dance-floor-ready, but rather charming as the boys sing in the chorus May our hearts be full like our drinks tonight / May we sing and dance till we lose our minds / We are only young if we seize the night / Tonight we own the night.
However, we think it's funny that the group dropped their new song around the same time as Justin Timberlake, whose new jam "Take Back The Night" is coincidentally similar in its title. With The Wanted's lyrics praising living it up while you're young and JT's words convince listeners to dance all night long, even the lyrical content is on the same level, so we're a liiiiittle suspicious. Which is why we're asking you to vote for the song of the night that you prefer.
Cast your vote in the comments below...
- Meet Kaleo, Iceland's Newest Folk-Pop Sensation
- Check Out This Awesome Lyric Art for My Morning Jacket's New Single
- Here's A List Of Songs Turning 10 in 2015 to Make You Feel Super-Old
- You're Gonna Really Like Carly Rae Jepsen's New Single!
- Even Taylor Swift Can Get Down With Kanye's "All Day"
- Here's Why 'Uptown Funk' Is the World's Biggest Pop Song Right Now
- Christina Aguilera's Impression of Britney Spears Is Perfect