Weird Collabs: A$AP Rocky Teams Up With Featuring Florence Welch For The Striking "I Come Apart"
Who knew we'd ever hear edgy rapper A$AP Rocky and the folksy, haunting voice of Florence Welch on one track? And who knew it would work so well? In anticipation for A$AP's upcoming debut studio album Long. Live. ASAP, have a listen to "I Come Apart," the striking track that reminds us of a modern-day Eminem/Dido collaboration:
We're loving the intensity of the beat paired with Welch's soulful voice. What do you think? Tell us in the comments!
- You're Gonna Really Like Carly Rae Jepsen's New Single!
- Even Taylor Swift Can Get Down With Kanye's "All Day"
- Here's Why 'Uptown Funk' Is the World's Biggest Pop Song Right Now
- Christina Aguilera's Impression of Britney Spears Is Perfect
- This Mash-Up of Jay Z and Ed Sheeran Is Absolutely Everything
- Ed Sheeran Puts His Spin On A...Christina Aguilera Classic?
- The Oh Hellos Letter-Graded Their 'Hello My Old Heart' Handwritten Lyrics For Us