Weird Collabs: Alice Cooper and Ke$ha, "What Baby Wants"
So this lil snippet of Alice Cooper and Ke$ha's new track, "What Baby Wants" just hit our ears and we're officially weirded out. The song takes Ke$h-Ke$h out of her dancey-pop comfort zone and puts her in a more m/etal mood (see what I did there?).
But... the real question on our minds is, is this a love song? With lyrics like, "I'm gonna drain your veins and bathe in your blood...I'll make you sit, beg, roll over, play dead" we're a little confused. Love song for vampire dogs? You be the judge.
- Check Out This Awesome Lyric Art for My Morning Jacket's New Single
- You're Gonna Really Like Carly Rae Jepsen's New Single!
- Even Taylor Swift Can Get Down With Kanye's "All Day"
- Here's Why 'Uptown Funk' Is the World's Biggest Pop Song Right Now
- Christina Aguilera's Impression of Britney Spears Is Perfect
- This Mash-Up of Jay Z and Ed Sheeran Is Absolutely Everything
- Ed Sheeran Puts His Spin On A...Christina Aguilera Classic?