Weird Collabs: Alice Cooper and Ke$ha, "What Baby Wants"
So this lil snippet of Alice Cooper and Ke$ha's new track, "What Baby Wants" just hit our ears and we're officially weirded out. The song takes Ke$h-Ke$h out of her dancey-pop comfort zone and puts her in a more m/etal mood (see what I did there?).
But... the real question on our minds is, is this a love song? With lyrics like, "I'm gonna drain your veins and bathe in your blood...I'll make you sit, beg, roll over, play dead" we're a little confused. Love song for vampire dogs? You be the judge.
- Don't Miss David Gray's Upcoming Live On Letterman Performance
- Miley Cyrus Crashes Pharrell's Dance Party In New Video
- The Voice's Christina Grimmie Really Likes Video Games
- Conway's Hidden Her "Killer" Handwritten Lyrics In A Maze
- Watch Weird Al's Latest Hilarious Music Video For 'Sports Song'
- Owl City Premieres New 'Wolf Bite' Video, Shares Handwritten Lyrics
- Kick Back With These 6 Songs For A Lazy Summer Afternoon