Weird Collabs: Alice Cooper and Ke$ha, "What Baby Wants"
So this lil snippet of Alice Cooper and Ke$ha's new track, "What Baby Wants" just hit our ears and we're officially weirded out. The song takes Ke$h-Ke$h out of her dancey-pop comfort zone and puts her in a more m/etal mood (see what I did there?).
But... the real question on our minds is, is this a love song? With lyrics like, "I'm gonna drain your veins and bathe in your blood...I'll make you sit, beg, roll over, play dead" we're a little confused. Love song for vampire dogs? You be the judge.
- Is '7/11' The Best Beyonce Music Video Of All Time?
- Metallica Wrap Late Late Show Run With 'Sad But True' — Relive Every Performance
- WALK THE MOON Preview New Album With Awesome Hand-Drawn Lyric Art (EXCLUSIVE)
- WATCH 5 Seconds Of Summer's "What I Like About You" Lyric Video
- Metallica's Late Late Show Run Continues With "Enter Sandman"
- Go On A Date With Every One Direction Member in "Night Changes"
- 5 More Songs That Were Written For Other Artists