Weird Collabs: Alice Cooper and Ke$ha, "What Baby Wants"
So this lil snippet of Alice Cooper and Ke$ha's new track, "What Baby Wants" just hit our ears and we're officially weirded out. The song takes Ke$h-Ke$h out of her dancey-pop comfort zone and puts her in a more m/etal mood (see what I did there?).
But... the real question on our minds is, is this a love song? With lyrics like, "I'm gonna drain your veins and bathe in your blood...I'll make you sit, beg, roll over, play dead" we're a little confused. Love song for vampire dogs? You be the judge.
- Here's Our Fave Five Lyrics About Body Acceptance
- Counting Crows To Perform New Song 'Scarecrow' on CBS This Morning
- AUDIO: Nick Jonas Admits He Gets "Jealous"
- Alicia Keys Debuts New Single "We Are Here"
- Get The Lyrics to Flyleaf's 'Between The Stars' Before It Drops
- Banks Hand Wrote Out The Lyrics To "Beggin For Thread" Just For Us
- Here Are a Bunch of Crazy Facts About Sia's 'Chandelier'