Weird Collabs: Alice Cooper and Ke$ha, "What Baby Wants"
So this lil snippet of Alice Cooper and Ke$ha's new track, "What Baby Wants" just hit our ears and we're officially weirded out. The song takes Ke$h-Ke$h out of her dancey-pop comfort zone and puts her in a more m/etal mood (see what I did there?).
But... the real question on our minds is, is this a love song? With lyrics like, "I'm gonna drain your veins and bathe in your blood...I'll make you sit, beg, roll over, play dead" we're a little confused. Love song for vampire dogs? You be the judge.
- Watch Darlene Love's Final Christmas Performance on David Letterman TONIGHT
- This Hilarious Misheard Lyrics Video Will Force You to Rethink Your List of "Starbucks Lovers"
- Best Albums of 2014: Amanda's Top 10 Picks
- Who Else Has Been Naughty & Nice This Christmas? WATCH Pt. II
- Get To Know The 'WILD' Soundtrack With These Exclusive Lyric Cards
- Best Singles of 2014: Amanda's Top 10 Tracks
- Ring In 2015 With Our All-Night New Years Playlist