Weird Collabs: Insane Clown Posse, Jack White, and...
...As if just the first two didn't throw you off already, there's a third party in the mix and I'm not sure you're ready for the big reveal. Trust me, you'll never guess. Think of the most unlikely musician and the ICP/Jack White collaborator is still 1000 times more unlikely than that. Even more out of left field than if it were Jay-Z and Beyonce's unborn child.
Alright, is the suspense killing you?
You were totally gonna say that, right?
Anyway, apparently Jack White is producing the track, titled "Leck Mich Im Arsch" which features Shaggy 2 Dope and Violent J rapping over a melody created by Mozart dating back to 1782.
Below you'll find a lil preview for the track (on sale digitally and as a 7" September 13). Not gonna lie, I'm a little scared.
- Even Taylor Swift Can Get Down With Kanye's "All Day"
- Here's Why 'Uptown Funk' Is World's Biggest Pop Song Right Now
- Christina Aguilera's Impression of Britney Spears Is Perfect
- This Mash-Up of Jay Z and Ed Sheeran Is Absolutely Everything
- Ed Sheeran Puts His Spin On A...Christina Aguilera Classic?
- The Oh Hellos Letter-Graded Their 'Hello My Old Heart' Handwritten Lyrics For Us
- Our Favorite Musical Moments from the 2015 Oscars