Weird Collabs: Nelly - Tilt Ya Head Back ft. Christina Aguilera
Does anybody else think that this track should be by Christina Aguilera, featuring Nelly? She seems to have a LOT more involvement with the song. I also just read that Britney Spears was originally slotted to record this with Nelly, and that would have been a WAAAAAY weirder collab, don't you think? Anyhoo, the video is probably one of the most awkward things I've ever seen, with Nelly chasing around Xtina at such a lackluster pace that I nearly fell asleep halfway through the video. The song itself is obviously catchy, and that Christina can SING SING SING, but the pairing of the two is just odd enough to make the cut for our Weird Collab feature.
- Here's Our Fave Five Lyrics About Body Acceptance
- Counting Crows To Perform New Song 'Scarecrow' on CBS This Morning
- AUDIO: Nick Jonas Admits He Gets "Jealous"
- Alicia Keys Debuts New Single "We Are Here"
- Get The Lyrics to Flyleaf's 'Between The Stars' Before It Drops
- Banks Hand Wrote Out The Lyrics To "Beggin For Thread" Just For Us
- Here Are a Bunch of Crazy Facts About Sia's 'Chandelier'