Weird Collabs: Nelly - Tilt Ya Head Back ft. Christina Aguilera
Does anybody else think that this track should be by Christina Aguilera, featuring Nelly? She seems to have a LOT more involvement with the song. I also just read that Britney Spears was originally slotted to record this with Nelly, and that would have been a WAAAAAY weirder collab, don't you think? Anyhoo, the video is probably one of the most awkward things I've ever seen, with Nelly chasing around Xtina at such a lackluster pace that I nearly fell asleep halfway through the video. The song itself is obviously catchy, and that Christina can SING SING SING, but the pairing of the two is just odd enough to make the cut for our Weird Collab feature.
- Listen to Rihanna, Paul McCartney, & Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- The Kooks Got All Creative and Wrote Their Lyrics On A Paper Towel
- Pop Newcomer Emily Hearn Filled Out Our Musical Mind Q&A + Gave Us Handwritten Lyrics
- Ella Henderson Explains the True Meaning of Her Smash-Hit Single 'Ghost'
- You'll Go 'Psycho' Over These Fall Out Boy Handwritten Lyrics from Pete Wentz
- Don't Believe Fall Out Boy Covered "Uptown Funk"? Just Watch!
- WATCH Maroon 5 Crash a Bunch of Weddings