Weird Collabs: Soulja Boy, Matt & Kim, Andrew W.K. - I'm A Goner
Have y'all heard of Converse's "Three Artists, One Song" campaign? Last year, the super-hip shoe brand rounded up Kid Cudi, Rostam Batmanglij from Vampire Weekend and Best Coast for a song called "All Summer" (which you can check out here). Fitting crop of coolsters to collaborate together, am I right?
Then there's this year's motley crew of artists: flashy hip-hopper Soulja Boy (or is it Man now that he's 21?), quirky duo Matt & Kim, and party-rocker Andrew W.K. — who all leant their unique talents to "I'm A Goner".
Here's the thing — the collabo of these random artists may read off as pretty odd, but take a listen to the song...it's actually rad! Produced by Matt Johnson of Matt & Kim, it essentially sounds like a tune of theirs, with a little hip-hop/rock n' roll flavour added by Soulja & A.W.K. Not such a weird collabo anymore!
What do you guys think of the tune?
- New Music From Gwen Stefani! Hear "Baby Don't Lie"
- Taylor Swift Told The World What Her "Out Of The Woods" Lyrics Mean
- 15 Songs That MetroLyrics Fans Are Listening To Right Now
- WATCH: Foo Fighters Perform Brand New Single 'Something From Nothing' On Letterman
- Foo Fighters Play Cheap Trick Classic 'Stiff Competition' with Rick Nielsen: WATCH
- Get The First Spin On Paul Oakenfold & Azealia Banks' New Lyric Video
- Here's One Direction's 'Four' Track List From The Band Themselves