Which Lyrics Did Fans Vote Worst Dance Music Lyrics Of All Time?
Recently, the Black Eyed Peas got a not-so-honorable mention when a survey of 2000 festival-goers voted "My Humps" as the worst dance song lyrics of all time. Ouch!
The survey was conducted at GlobalGathering, the UK's No. 1 electronic and dance music festival and the attendees mostly voted for lyrics that were nonsensical, repetitive, or just plain silly. Here's the Top 5 Worst Dance Music Lyrics Of All Time according to the poll:
1. Black Eyed Peas - My Humps
"My hump, my hump, my hump, my hump, my hump, My hump, my hump, my hump, my lovely little lumps"
2. Scooter - Nassaja
"It's not a bird, it's not a plane. It must be Dave who's on the train"
3. Vengaboys - Up and Down
"Up and down, up and down, up and down, up and down, up and down, up and down etc "
4. Tinie Tempah - Pass Out
"I've been (to) Southampton but I've never been to Scunthorpe"
5. Nicki Minaj - Starships
"Jump in my hooptie hooptie hoop I own that"
Now we leave it to you: what do you think is the worst lyric from a dance song? Tell us in the comments...
- Katy Perry's "This Is How We Do" Video Is Making Us Hungry
- It's Here! Listen To Jessie J, Ariana Grande & Nicki Minaj's "Bang Bang"
- WATCH Hilary Duff Go Beachin' In Her "Chasing The Sun" Video
- These 9 Country Songs Pretty Much Define Summertime
- Sarah McLachlan Admits She Was "Musically Nowhere" To CBS Sunday Morning
- 7 Songs To Help Set The Romantic Mood At Your Summer Wedding
- Watch Katy Perry's Funky-Fresh "This Is How We Do" Lyric Video