Whitney Houston Laid To Rest With "I Will Always Love You" Lyrics On Tombstone
The singer was laid to rest with the lyrics that made her legendary upon her tombstone...
Image c/o Kevork Djansezian (Getty)
Last week, Whitney Houston was laid to rest with a headstone next to her father's grave in New Jersey. The headstone reads "Whitney E. Houston Aug. 9, 1963 — Feb. 11 2012 — THE VOICE — 'I Will Always Love You'", using the line and title from song that made her legend, "I Will Always Love You". TMZ has a photo of the heart-shaped tombstone, and you can see it here. It's been more than a year since we tragically lost the infamous diva, and her legacy is further deepened with the placing of her heartfelt tombstone.
Watch the iconic music video for Whitney's "I Will Always Love You" on VEVO:
- Get The First Spin On Paul Oakenfold & Azealia Banks' New Lyric Video
- Here's One Direction's 'Four' Track List From The Band Themselves
- Watch Foo Fighters Perform 'Miracle' & 'Polk Salad Annie' on Letterman
- Cage the Elephant Gave Us Some Amazing Lyric Art for New Single 'Cigarette Daydreams'
- Watch Foo Fighters & Heart Play 'Kick It Out' on Letterman
- Tove Lo Breaks Down Every Song Off Her 'Truth Serum' EP
- 5 Times Taylor Swift's "Out Of The Woods" References Harry Styles