Whitney Houston Laid To Rest With "I Will Always Love You" Lyrics On Tombstone
The singer was laid to rest with the lyrics that made her legendary upon her tombstone...
Image c/o Kevork Djansezian (Getty)
Last week, Whitney Houston was laid to rest with a headstone next to her father's grave in New Jersey. The headstone reads "Whitney E. Houston Aug. 9, 1963 — Feb. 11 2012 — THE VOICE — 'I Will Always Love You'", using the line and title from song that made her legend, "I Will Always Love You". TMZ has a photo of the heart-shaped tombstone, and you can see it here. It's been more than a year since we tragically lost the infamous diva, and her legacy is further deepened with the placing of her heartfelt tombstone.
Watch the iconic music video for Whitney's "I Will Always Love You" on VEVO:
- Find Out Why Surfing Helps Jason Mraz Write Such Carefree Songs
- Ariana Grande's "Break Free" Lyric Video Is A Star Wars Tribute!
- Watch Johnnyswim Explain Why They Went Back To Their Roots and Wrote The Song 'Home'
- Play These 8 Reggae Jams At Your Next Beach Outing
- Shawn Mendes' "Life Of The Party" Lyric Video Isn't A Party At All
- The 5 Most Iconic Pink Floyd Lyrics Of All Time
- Madonna Shares Lyrics to New Song "Messiah" On Instagram