Whitney Houston Laid To Rest With "I Will Always Love You" Lyrics On Tombstone
The singer was laid to rest with the lyrics that made her legendary upon her tombstone...
Image c/o Kevork Djansezian (Getty)
Last week, Whitney Houston was laid to rest with a headstone next to her father's grave in New Jersey. The headstone reads "Whitney E. Houston Aug. 9, 1963 — Feb. 11 2012 — THE VOICE — 'I Will Always Love You'", using the line and title from song that made her legend, "I Will Always Love You". TMZ has a photo of the heart-shaped tombstone, and you can see it here. It's been more than a year since we tragically lost the infamous diva, and her legacy is further deepened with the placing of her heartfelt tombstone.
Watch the iconic music video for Whitney's "I Will Always Love You" on VEVO:
- 7 Songs To Help Set The Romantic Mood At Your Summer Wedding
- Watch Katy Perry's Funky-Fresh "This Is How We Do" Lyric Video
- Check Out These Doodle-Tastic Handwritten Lyrics From The Nearly Deads
- Kimbra's 'Love In High Places' Lyric Video Is a True Work of Art
- Don't Miss David Gray's Upcoming Live On Letterman Performance
- Miley Cyrus Crashes Pharrell's Dance Party In New Video
- Listen to Rixton's New Single 'Wait On Me' + Read Along With Their Handwritten Lyrics