Whitney Houston Laid To Rest With "I Will Always Love You" Lyrics On Tombstone
The singer was laid to rest with the lyrics that made her legendary upon her tombstone...
Image c/o Kevork Djansezian (Getty)
Last week, Whitney Houston was laid to rest with a headstone next to her father's grave in New Jersey. The headstone reads "Whitney E. Houston Aug. 9, 1963 — Feb. 11 2012 — THE VOICE — 'I Will Always Love You'", using the line and title from song that made her legend, "I Will Always Love You". TMZ has a photo of the heart-shaped tombstone, and you can see it here. It's been more than a year since we tragically lost the infamous diva, and her legacy is further deepened with the placing of her heartfelt tombstone.
Watch the iconic music video for Whitney's "I Will Always Love You" on VEVO:
- Here's Our Fave Five Lyrics About Body Acceptance
- Counting Crows To Perform New Song 'Scarecrow' on CBS This Morning
- AUDIO: Nick Jonas Admits He Gets "Jealous"
- Alicia Keys Debuts New Single "We Are Here"
- Get The Lyrics to Flyleaf's 'Between The Stars' Before It Drops
- Banks Hand Wrote Out The Lyrics To "Beggin For Thread" Just For Us
- Here Are a Bunch of Crazy Facts About Sia's 'Chandelier'