Whitney Houston Laid To Rest With "I Will Always Love You" Lyrics On Tombstone
The singer was laid to rest with the lyrics that made her legendary upon her tombstone...
Image c/o Kevork Djansezian (Getty)
Last week, Whitney Houston was laid to rest with a headstone next to her father's grave in New Jersey. The headstone reads "Whitney E. Houston Aug. 9, 1963 — Feb. 11 2012 — THE VOICE — 'I Will Always Love You'", using the line and title from song that made her legend, "I Will Always Love You". TMZ has a photo of the heart-shaped tombstone, and you can see it here. It's been more than a year since we tragically lost the infamous diva, and her legacy is further deepened with the placing of her heartfelt tombstone.
Watch the iconic music video for Whitney's "I Will Always Love You" on VEVO:
- AUDIO: Charli XCX Rocks Out in New Song "Break The Rules"
- Kesha, Big Sean, Ezra Koenig, Grimes Crash HAIM's "My Song 5" Video
- Here's Taylor Swift's 5 Best Lyric Lines About Shaking Off The Haters
- Look Up Lyrics In A Flash On The New MetroLyrics Mobile Site
- Mikky Ekko's "Smile" Lyrics Aren't As Optimistic As You'd Think
- Bastille's Dan Smith Explains Why He Loves Writing Bleak (Yet Uplifting) Pop Songs
- Watch Dan Wilson Talk About Writing a Little Song Called 'Someone Like You' With Adele