Who Does "As Long As You Love Me" Better: Justin Bieber or Backstreet Boys?
As you may or may not have heard, Justin Bieber's highly-anticipated second album Believe came out last week, and as you can guess, it's not going to be slowing down any time soon. But we must admit, one of the song titles off his new record had us a bit confused. Released back in 1997, the hottest boy band (at the time) The Backstreet Boys released a tune called "As Long As You Love Me", and here we are in 2012 with a hot male singer and the same song title! Bieber's "As Long As You Love Me" may be a totally different tune, but we're still wondering why he borrowed such a specific title. Anyways, we thought this was perfect ground for a Lyric Battle: whose "As Long As You Love Me" lyrics do you prefer?
- 15 Songs For Your Labor Day Long Weekend
- SOJA's "Your Song" Reminds Us That Summer Isn't Over Yet
- WATCH Jessie + Ariana + Nicki Host The Best Rooftop Party Ever
- Ariana Grande's 'My Everything' is Here and the Lyrics are Everything
- WATCH Cobra Starship ft. Icona Pop's (Surprisingly) Romantic Lyric Video
- Darius Rucker's 'Homegrown Honey' Lyrics Are About Finding a Down-Home Soul in The Big City
- 12 Pump-Up Songs to Help Get You Ready for Back-to-School