Who Does "As Long As You Love Me" Better: Justin Bieber or Backstreet Boys?
As you may or may not have heard, Justin Bieber's highly-anticipated second album Believe came out last week, and as you can guess, it's not going to be slowing down any time soon. But we must admit, one of the song titles off his new record had us a bit confused. Released back in 1997, the hottest boy band (at the time) The Backstreet Boys released a tune called "As Long As You Love Me", and here we are in 2012 with a hot male singer and the same song title! Bieber's "As Long As You Love Me" may be a totally different tune, but we're still wondering why he borrowed such a specific title. Anyways, we thought this was perfect ground for a Lyric Battle: whose "As Long As You Love Me" lyrics do you prefer?
- Terry Crews Absolutely Killed It On Lip Sync Battle
- QUIZ: Which Taylor Swift Song Are You?
- 5 Pop Albums with Lyrics Written Entirely by One Person
- 15 Eco-Friendly Anthems for Earth Day
- 7 Great Performances From the 50th ACM Awards
- 5 Love Songs That Are Actually Creepy
- In The Valley Below Sent Us A Message In A Bottle With Handwritten Lyrics On It and You Can Win It!