Who Does "As Long As You Love Me" Better: Justin Bieber or Backstreet Boys?
As you may or may not have heard, Justin Bieber's highly-anticipated second album Believe came out last week, and as you can guess, it's not going to be slowing down any time soon. But we must admit, one of the song titles off his new record had us a bit confused. Released back in 1997, the hottest boy band (at the time) The Backstreet Boys released a tune called "As Long As You Love Me", and here we are in 2012 with a hot male singer and the same song title! Bieber's "As Long As You Love Me" may be a totally different tune, but we're still wondering why he borrowed such a specific title. Anyways, we thought this was perfect ground for a Lyric Battle: whose "As Long As You Love Me" lyrics do you prefer?
- Even Taylor Swift Can Get Down With Kanye's "All Day"
- Is "Uptown Funk" The World's Greatest Pop Song?
- Christina Aguilera's Impression of Britney Spears Is Perfect
- This Mash-Up of Jay Z and Ed Sheeran Is Absolutely Everything
- Ed Sheeran Puts His Spin On A...Christina Aguilera Classic?
- The Oh Hellos Letter-Graded Their 'Hello My Old Heart' Handwritten Lyrics For Us
- Our Favorite Musical Moments from the 2015 Oscars