Who Does "As Long As You Love Me" Better: Justin Bieber or Backstreet Boys?
As you may or may not have heard, Justin Bieber's highly-anticipated second album Believe came out last week, and as you can guess, it's not going to be slowing down any time soon. But we must admit, one of the song titles off his new record had us a bit confused. Released back in 1997, the hottest boy band (at the time) The Backstreet Boys released a tune called "As Long As You Love Me", and here we are in 2012 with a hot male singer and the same song title! Bieber's "As Long As You Love Me" may be a totally different tune, but we're still wondering why he borrowed such a specific title. Anyways, we thought this was perfect ground for a Lyric Battle: whose "As Long As You Love Me" lyrics do you prefer?
- Taylor Swift Told The World What Her "Out Of The Woods" Lyrics Mean
- 15 Songs That MetroLyrics Fans Are Listening To Right Now
- WATCH: Foo Fighters Perform Brand New Single 'Something From Nothing' On Letterman
- Foo Fighters Play Cheap Trick Classic 'Stiff Competition' with Rick Nielsen: WATCH
- Get The First Spin On Paul Oakenfold & Azealia Banks' New Lyric Video
- Here's One Direction's 'Four' Track List From The Band Themselves
- Watch Foo Fighters Perform 'Miracle' & 'Polk Salad Annie' on Letterman