Will.i.am Teams Up With NASA And Curiosity To Beam His New Song From Mars
Will.i.am has just done what no musician has done before: he premiered his new single, appropriately named "Reach For The Stars," all the way from Mars. With the help of NASA, the Black Eyed Pea recently turned solo artist beamed his new single from the Curiosity rover down to Earth for students at NASA's Jet Propulsion Laboratory.
According to a NASA press release, "Reach For The Stars" is "about the singer's passion for science, technology and space exploration." Here are some lyrics from the inspirational track:
"Why they say the sky is the limit / When i've seen the footprints on the moon"
"And I know that Mars might be far / But baby it ain't really that far / Let's reach for the stars"
Listen below to hear the song for yourself:
What do you think of "Reach For The Stars"? Tell us in the comments!
- In The Valley Below Sent Us A Message In A Bottle With Handwritten Lyrics On It and You Can Win It!
- 5 Love Songs That Are Actually Creepy
- ACM Awards: Everything You Need to Know About the Entertainer of the Year Nominees
- Get To Know Pop-Punk Trio Courage My Love
- Justin Bieber Leads This Epic Celebrity 'I Really Like You' Lip Sync Party
- Watch Jennifer Hudson & James Corden Kill It in 'Carpool Karaoke'
- Get All The Feels by Watching George Ezra on The Late Late Show