Will.i.am Teams Up With NASA And Curiosity To Beam His New Song From Mars
Will.i.am has just done what no musician has done before: he premiered his new single, appropriately named "Reach For The Stars," all the way from Mars. With the help of NASA, the Black Eyed Pea recently turned solo artist beamed his new single from the Curiosity rover down to Earth for students at NASA's Jet Propulsion Laboratory.
According to a NASA press release, "Reach For The Stars" is "about the singer's passion for science, technology and space exploration." Here are some lyrics from the inspirational track:
"Why they say the sky is the limit / When i've seen the footprints on the moon"
"And I know that Mars might be far / But baby it ain't really that far / Let's reach for the stars"
Listen below to hear the song for yourself:
What do you think of "Reach For The Stars"? Tell us in the comments!
- WATCH 5 Seconds Of Summer's "What I Like About You" Lyric Video
- Metallica's Late Late Show Run Continues With "Enter Sandman"
- Go On A Date With Every One Direction Member in "Night Changes"
- 5 More Songs That Were Written For Other Artists
- Bruno Mars Returns with Mark Ronson in "Uptown Funk"
- Watch Meghan Trainor's Candy-Colored "Lips Are Movin" Video
- Get The Party Started With Chase Rice's 'We Goin' Out' Lyric Video (PREMIERE)