Willow Smith Is All Grown Up In Her Haunting New Track "Sugar And Spice"
If you've heard Willow Smith's "Whip My Hair" or her track with Nicki Minaj, then this new song by the famous Hollywood daughter will come as a huge surprise. Why, you ask? Because Willow Smith is all grown up! Okay, so she may still be only 12 years old but this song is very advanced. It's called "Sugar And Spice" and it's a slow, melancholy piano ballad about trying to be things you're not to get somebody to like you.
It's a beautiful song that sounds like it could have come from somebody like Sia or Lana Del Rey. We can't wait to hear more of Willow's new sound!
What do you think of the song? Tell us in the comments...
- Watch Katy Perry's Funky-Fresh "This Is How We Do" Lyric Video
- Check Out These Doodle-Tastic Handwritten Lyrics From The Nearly Deads
- Don't Miss David Gray's Upcoming Live On Letterman Performance
- Miley Cyrus Crashes Pharrell's Dance Party In New Video
- The Voice's Christina Grimmie Really Likes Video Games
- Conway's Hidden Her "Killer" Handwritten Lyrics In A Maze
- Watch Weird Al's Latest Hilarious Music Video For 'Sports Song'