Willow Smith Is All Grown Up In Her Haunting New Track "Sugar And Spice"
If you've heard Willow Smith's "Whip My Hair" or her track with Nicki Minaj, then this new song by the famous Hollywood daughter will come as a huge surprise. Why, you ask? Because Willow Smith is all grown up! Okay, so she may still be only 12 years old but this song is very advanced. It's called "Sugar And Spice" and it's a slow, melancholy piano ballad about trying to be things you're not to get somebody to like you.
It's a beautiful song that sounds like it could have come from somebody like Sia or Lana Del Rey. We can't wait to hear more of Willow's new sound!
What do you think of the song? Tell us in the comments...
- Lyric Reveal: Jodeci's New Album 'The Past, The Present, The Future'
- Obviously Taylor Swift Won 'Best Lyrics' at the iHeartRadio Awards
- Check Out Darius Rucker's Beautiful 'Southern Style' Lyric Posters
- MAX's Handwritten Lyrics Will Leave You Talking 'Gibberish'
- Finally You Can Hear Rihanna's New 'R8' Single In Full
- Get a First Look at Kopecky's New 'Quarterback' Lyric Video (PREMIERE)
- 13 One Direction Songs That Just Won't Be The Same Without Zayn