Willow Smith Is All Grown Up In Her Haunting New Track "Sugar And Spice"
If you've heard Willow Smith's "Whip My Hair" or her track with Nicki Minaj, then this new song by the famous Hollywood daughter will come as a huge surprise. Why, you ask? Because Willow Smith is all grown up! Okay, so she may still be only 12 years old but this song is very advanced. It's called "Sugar And Spice" and it's a slow, melancholy piano ballad about trying to be things you're not to get somebody to like you.
It's a beautiful song that sounds like it could have come from somebody like Sia or Lana Del Rey. We can't wait to hear more of Willow's new sound!
What do you think of the song? Tell us in the comments...
- QUIZ: How Well Do You Know One Direction Lyrics?
- WIN Handwritten Lyrics from 5 Seconds of Summer!
- WATCH Ariana Grande ft. The Weeknd's "Love Me Harder" Lyric Video
- New Music From Gwen Stefani! Hear "Baby Don't Lie"
- Taylor Swift Told The World What Her "Out Of The Woods" Lyrics Mean
- 15 Songs That MetroLyrics Fans Are Listening To Right Now
- Get The First Spin On Paul Oakenfold & Azealia Banks' New Lyric Video