Willow Smith Is All Grown Up In Her Haunting New Track "Sugar And Spice"
If you've heard Willow Smith's "Whip My Hair" or her track with Nicki Minaj, then this new song by the famous Hollywood daughter will come as a huge surprise. Why, you ask? Because Willow Smith is all grown up! Okay, so she may still be only 12 years old but this song is very advanced. It's called "Sugar And Spice" and it's a slow, melancholy piano ballad about trying to be things you're not to get somebody to like you.
It's a beautiful song that sounds like it could have come from somebody like Sia or Lana Del Rey. We can't wait to hear more of Willow's new sound!
What do you think of the song? Tell us in the comments...
- Taylor Swift Told The World What Her "Out Of The Woods" Lyrics Mean
- 15 Songs That MetroLyrics Fans Are Listening To Right Now
- WATCH: Foo Fighters Perform Brand New Single 'Something From Nothing' On Letterman
- Foo Fighters Play Cheap Trick Classic 'Stiff Competition' with Rick Nielsen: WATCH
- Get The First Spin On Paul Oakenfold & Azealia Banks' New Lyric Video
- Here's One Direction's 'Four' Track List From The Band Themselves
- Watch Foo Fighters Perform 'Miracle' & 'Polk Salad Annie' on Letterman