Willow Smith Is All Grown Up In Her Haunting New Track "Sugar And Spice"
If you've heard Willow Smith's "Whip My Hair" or her track with Nicki Minaj, then this new song by the famous Hollywood daughter will come as a huge surprise. Why, you ask? Because Willow Smith is all grown up! Okay, so she may still be only 12 years old but this song is very advanced. It's called "Sugar And Spice" and it's a slow, melancholy piano ballad about trying to be things you're not to get somebody to like you.
It's a beautiful song that sounds like it could have come from somebody like Sia or Lana Del Rey. We can't wait to hear more of Willow's new sound!
What do you think of the song? Tell us in the comments...
- The 12 Most Memorable Moments From Fashion Rocks Live 2014
- WATCH: Wrabel Performs "Ten Feet Tall" In One Take & It's Amazing
- Mary Lambert Has Nothing to Hide in Her Handwritten "Secrets" Lyrics
- AUDIO: Fall Out Boy Wants You To Remember Them For "Centuries"
- WATCH Brett Eldredge Dedicate "Mean To Me" To Big Brother's Jeff & Jordan
- Take A Trip To The Roller Disco In Stars' New Lyric Video
- One Direction Announce 'Four' Album, Drop "Fireproof" Lyrics