Win A Signed Vinyl of Vacationer's Album 'Gone' With Handwritten Lyrics
With Memorial Day weekend just around the corner, it's only a matter of time now before we're all lounging back on sandy beaches, taking in sunny summer vibes. If you're still polishing up the soundtrack that will accompany you to the beach this summer, look no further than East Coast band Vacationer. With a washed out sound that mixes Beach Boys-esque harmonies with layered instruments and rhythm, Vacationer's music is like sunshine for your eardrums.
The band has teamed up with us to give away signed vinyl copies of their new album Gone, complete with handwritten lyrics scrawled on the back cover (the songs "Farther" and "Be With You", which you can hear below) courtesy of lead singer Kenny Vasoli.
If you want to get your hands on one of these LPs, all you have to do is tell us your ideal vacation place in the comments. We'll choose a couple responses as winners, so head to the bottom and comment for your chance.
*Update: The contest is now closed. Thanks to all that took part. The band will be selecting winners from the submissions shortly.
(click to enlarge)
'Be With You'
Where do you want to go on vacation? Tell us for a chance to win.
- Mary Lambert Has Nothing to Hide in Her Handwritten "Secrets" Lyrics
- AUDIO: Fall Out Boy Wants You To Remember Them For "Centuries"
- WATCH Brett Eldredge Dedicate "Mean To Me" To Big Brother's Jeff & Jordan
- Take A Trip To The Roller Disco In Stars' New Lyric Video
- One Direction Announce 'Four' Album, Drop "Fireproof" Lyrics
- Surprise! Pink and City & Colour Form New Group You+Me
- AUDIO: John Newman Brings The Soul On Calvin Harris' "Blame"