Enter for a Chance to Win Handwritten Lyrics From Magic Man
Poof! Just like that!
Magic Man are set to release their debut LP Before the Waves (July 8th), and one of the album's highlights is lead single, "Paris," a song that layers whirring synths and a driving bass-line on top of lyrics written about the end of a relationship. "I'm letting go of / Paris, you know I held on too much / I left you at the station, I put you in my past / And now darling, all that s**t's behind us" sings lead singer Alex Caplow on the song's chorus. To help celebrate the release of the new LP, we're giving away a handwritten copy of "Paris," written for us by the band themselves — see, that's Alex penning out the lyrics by hand above, during what looks like his lunch — plus both a CD and vinyl copy of Before the Waves. Check out the finished handwritten lyrics sheet below and scroll down to find out what you have to do to enter for a chance to win.
(Click to enlarge)
In addition to that sheet of handwritten lyrics from the Magic Man guys, the prize pack also includes both a CD and vinyl copy of Magic Man's new album Before the Waves. Here's what you've got to do enter for your chance to win:
1. Follow @MetroLyrics and @MagicMan on Twitter (if you aren't already)
2. Send a tweet that includes the hash tag #ParisLyrics, the handle @MagicMan, the handle @MetroLyrics, and the link to this post to receive an entry into the contest. Example tweet: "I want to win #ParisLyrics from @MagicMan and @MetroLyrics! http://bit.ly/1nI8apn"
Note: only one tweet per user. Tweeting multiple times can result in disqualification. *Click here for a copy of the official rules.
Watch the official video for "Paris" by Magic Man off VEVO below:
Magic Man's upcoming LP Before The Waves is available for pre-order off iTunes right now. Be sure to like them on Facebook, and follow them on Twitter and Instagram.
Do you have a favorite lyric from Magic Man? Share it with us in the comments. Good luck in the contest!
- Look Up Lyrics In A Flash On The New MetroLyrics Mobile Site
- Mikky Ekko's "Smile" Lyrics Aren't As Optimistic As You'd Think
- Bastille's Dan Smith Explains Why He Loves Writing Bleak (Yet Uplifting) Pop Songs
- Watch Dan Wilson Talk About Writing a Little Song Called 'Someone Like You' With Adele
- Iggy Azalea & Rita Ora Slay In 'Kill Bill'-inspired "Black Widow" Video
- Metal Fans! Watch a Brand New Lyric Video from He Is Legend
- Can Ariana Grande "Break Free" From An Alien Attack?