WIN Handwritten Lyrics From Zac Brown
A signed lyric sheet of his band's song "Let It Rain"
If you're a fan of the Zac Brown Band (or really just good music in general) then we've got something special for you. Singer-songwriter Zac Brown hand wrote out the lyrics to his band's song "Let It Rain," exclusively for MetroLyrics, and one lucky fan is going to win this awesome piece of music memorabilia. Check it out!
"Let It Rain" is about not letting your past haunt you and moving on from old mistakes. "Let it rain, let it pour / Let these skeletons darken my door / Lay the past in the graveyard / With things that can't hold me no more," sings Zac on the song's chorus. The song is included on the Zac Brown Band's latest LP The Grohl Sessions Vol. 1, an album produced by legendary rocker Dave Grohl and recorded at the Southern Ground Nashville studio.
If you'd like to enter to win this awesome piece of Zac Brown Band memorabilia, all you have to do is head to the link below and fill out the form.
(*The contest is now closed. Thanks to all who entered!)
The contest runs for two weeks with the last day to enter being January 23, 2014. And just to prove these lyrics are legit, here's a picture of Zac personally handwriting them out.
The Grohl Sessions Vol. 1 is available on iTunes now. Check out the video below for a behind-the-scenes look at the recording of the album.
Share your favorite Zac Brown Band lyric in the comments below.
- 10 New Pop Tracks We're Thankful For This Thanksgiving
- The 10 Best Performances At The 2014 American Music Awards
- Is '7/11' The Best Beyonce Music Video Of All Time?
- Metallica Wrap Late Late Show Run With 'Sad But True' — Relive Every Performance
- WALK THE MOON Preview New Album With Awesome Hand-Drawn Lyric Art (EXCLUSIVE)
- WATCH 5 Seconds Of Summer's "What I Like About You" Lyric Video
- Metallica's Late Late Show Run Continues With "Enter Sandman"