WIN Handwritten Lyrics From Zac Brown
A signed lyric sheet of his band's song "Let It Rain"
If you're a fan of the Zac Brown Band (or really just good music in general) then we've got something special for you. Singer-songwriter Zac Brown hand wrote out the lyrics to his band's song "Let It Rain," exclusively for MetroLyrics, and one lucky fan is going to win this awesome piece of music memorabilia. Check it out!
"Let It Rain" is about not letting your past haunt you and moving on from old mistakes. "Let it rain, let it pour / Let these skeletons darken my door / Lay the past in the graveyard / With things that can't hold me no more," sings Zac on the song's chorus. The song is included on the Zac Brown Band's latest LP The Grohl Sessions Vol. 1, an album produced by legendary rocker Dave Grohl and recorded at the Southern Ground Nashville studio.
If you'd like to enter to win this awesome piece of Zac Brown Band memorabilia, all you have to do is head to the link below and fill out the form.
(*The contest is now closed. Thanks to all who entered!)
The contest runs for two weeks with the last day to enter being January 23, 2014. And just to prove these lyrics are legit, here's a picture of Zac personally handwriting them out.
The Grohl Sessions Vol. 1 is available on iTunes now. Check out the video below for a behind-the-scenes look at the recording of the album.
Share your favorite Zac Brown Band lyric in the comments below.
- Does Sam Smith's "Stay With Me" Sound Familiar? Here's Why
- Listen to Rihanna, Paul McCartney, & Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- The Kooks Got All Creative and Wrote Their Lyrics On A Paper Towel
- Pop Newcomer Emily Hearn Filled Out Our Musical Mind Q&A + Gave Us Handwritten Lyrics
- Ella Henderson Explains the True Meaning of Her Smash-Hit Single 'Ghost'
- You'll Go 'Psycho' Over These Fall Out Boy Handwritten Lyrics from Pete Wentz
- Don't Believe Fall Out Boy Covered "Uptown Funk"? Just Watch!