WIN Handwritten Lyrics From Zac Brown
A signed lyric sheet of his band's song "Let It Rain"
If you're a fan of the Zac Brown Band (or really just good music in general) then we've got something special for you. Singer-songwriter Zac Brown hand wrote out the lyrics to his band's song "Let It Rain," exclusively for MetroLyrics, and one lucky fan is going to win this awesome piece of music memorabilia. Check it out!
"Let It Rain" is about not letting your past haunt you and moving on from old mistakes. "Let it rain, let it pour / Let these skeletons darken my door / Lay the past in the graveyard / With things that can't hold me no more," sings Zac on the song's chorus. The song is included on the Zac Brown Band's latest LP The Grohl Sessions Vol. 1, an album produced by legendary rocker Dave Grohl and recorded at the Southern Ground Nashville studio.
If you'd like to enter to win this awesome piece of Zac Brown Band memorabilia, all you have to do is head to the link below and fill out the form.
(*The contest is now closed. Thanks to all who entered!)
The contest runs for two weeks with the last day to enter being January 23, 2014. And just to prove these lyrics are legit, here's a picture of Zac personally handwriting them out.
The Grohl Sessions Vol. 1 is available on iTunes now. Check out the video below for a behind-the-scenes look at the recording of the album.
Share your favorite Zac Brown Band lyric in the comments below.
- Watch Darlene Love's Final Christmas Performance on David Letterman TONIGHT
- This Hilarious Misheard Lyrics Video Will Force You to Rethink Your List of "Starbucks Lovers"
- Who Else Has Been Naughty & Nice This Christmas? WATCH Pt. II
- Get To Know The 'WILD' Soundtrack With These Exclusive Lyric Cards
- Best Singles of 2014: Amanda's Top 10 Tracks
- Ring In 2015 With Our All-Night New Years Playlist
- 15 Artists We Bet Will Make Waves In 2015