X-Factor Judges Demi Lovato And Britney Spears Face Off In A Lyric Battle
When we heard that two of our favorite pop princesses were confirmed to be judges on The X-Factor, we could hardly contain our excitement. Will they perform together? With they be seen out and about together ? The possibilities are endless! We're sure these two will become the best of friends while working on the show, but in the spirit of The X-Factor (which is, of course, COMPETITION!) we wanted to put them up against one another in this week's Lyric Battle. So tell us, which artist's top song has the better lyrics: Demi Lovato's "Don't Forget" or Britney Spears' "Womanizer"? Vote below!
- WATCH 5 Seconds Of Summer's "What I Like About You" Lyric Video
- Metallica's Late Late Show Run Continues With "Enter Sandman"
- Go On A Date With Every One Direction Member in "Night Changes"
- 5 More Songs That Were Written For Other Artists
- Bruno Mars Returns with Mark Ronson in "Uptown Funk"
- Watch Meghan Trainor's Candy-Colored "Lips Are Movin" Video
- Get The Party Started With Chase Rice's 'We Goin' Out' Lyric Video (PREMIERE)