X-Factor Judges Demi Lovato And Britney Spears Face Off In A Lyric Battle
When we heard that two of our favorite pop princesses were confirmed to be judges on The X-Factor, we could hardly contain our excitement. Will they perform together? With they be seen out and about together ? The possibilities are endless! We're sure these two will become the best of friends while working on the show, but in the spirit of The X-Factor (which is, of course, COMPETITION!) we wanted to put them up against one another in this week's Lyric Battle. So tell us, which artist's top song has the better lyrics: Demi Lovato's "Don't Forget" or Britney Spears' "Womanizer"? Vote below!
- QUIZ: How Well Do You Know One Direction Lyrics?
- WIN Handwritten Lyrics from 5 Seconds of Summer!
- WATCH Ariana Grande ft. The Weeknd's "Love Me Harder" Lyric Video
- New Music From Gwen Stefani! Hear "Baby Don't Lie"
- Taylor Swift Told The World What Her "Out Of The Woods" Lyrics Mean
- 15 Songs That MetroLyrics Fans Are Listening To Right Now
- Get The First Spin On Paul Oakenfold & Azealia Banks' New Lyric Video