X-Factor Judges Demi Lovato And Britney Spears Face Off In A Lyric Battle
When we heard that two of our favorite pop princesses were confirmed to be judges on The X-Factor, we could hardly contain our excitement. Will they perform together? With they be seen out and about together ? The possibilities are endless! We're sure these two will become the best of friends while working on the show, but in the spirit of The X-Factor (which is, of course, COMPETITION!) we wanted to put them up against one another in this week's Lyric Battle. So tell us, which artist's top song has the better lyrics: Demi Lovato's "Don't Forget" or Britney Spears' "Womanizer"? Vote below!
- Counting Crows To Perform New Song 'Scarecrow' on CBS This Morning
- AUDIO: Nick Jonas Admits He Gets "Jealous"
- Alicia Keys Debuts New Single "We Are Here"
- Get The Lyrics to Flyleaf's 'Between The Stars' Before It Drops
- Banks Hand Wrote Out The Lyrics To "Beggin For Thread" Just For Us
- Here Are a Bunch of Crazy Facts About Sia's 'Chandelier'
- The 12 Most Memorable Moments From Fashion Rocks Live 2014