X-Factor Judges Demi Lovato And Britney Spears Face Off In A Lyric Battle
When we heard that two of our favorite pop princesses were confirmed to be judges on The X-Factor, we could hardly contain our excitement. Will they perform together? With they be seen out and about together ? The possibilities are endless! We're sure these two will become the best of friends while working on the show, but in the spirit of The X-Factor (which is, of course, COMPETITION!) we wanted to put them up against one another in this week's Lyric Battle. So tell us, which artist's top song has the better lyrics: Demi Lovato's "Don't Forget" or Britney Spears' "Womanizer"? Vote below!
- AUDIO: Charli XCX Rocks Out in New Song "Break The Rules"
- Kesha, Big Sean, Ezra Koenig, Grimes Crash HAIM's "My Song 5" Video
- Here's Taylor Swift's 5 Best Lyric Lines About Shaking Off The Haters
- Look Up Lyrics In A Flash On The New MetroLyrics Mobile Site
- Mikky Ekko's "Smile" Lyrics Aren't As Optimistic As You'd Think
- Bastille's Dan Smith Explains Why He Loves Writing Bleak (Yet Uplifting) Pop Songs
- Watch Dan Wilson Talk About Writing a Little Song Called 'Someone Like You' With Adele