X-Factor Judges Demi Lovato And Britney Spears Face Off In A Lyric Battle
When we heard that two of our favorite pop princesses were confirmed to be judges on The X-Factor, we could hardly contain our excitement. Will they perform together? With they be seen out and about together ? The possibilities are endless! We're sure these two will become the best of friends while working on the show, but in the spirit of The X-Factor (which is, of course, COMPETITION!) we wanted to put them up against one another in this week's Lyric Battle. So tell us, which artist's top song has the better lyrics: Demi Lovato's "Don't Forget" or Britney Spears' "Womanizer"? Vote below!
- Watch Darlene Love's Final Christmas Performance on David Letterman TONIGHT
- This Hilarious Misheard Lyrics Video Will Force You to Rethink Your List of "Starbucks Lovers"
- Best Albums of 2014: Amanda's Top 10 Picks
- Who Else Has Been Naughty & Nice This Christmas? WATCH Pt. II
- Get To Know The 'WILD' Soundtrack With These Exclusive Lyric Cards
- Best Singles of 2014: Amanda's Top 10 Tracks
- 15 Artists We Bet Will Make Waves In 2015