X Factor's Britney Spears vs. The Voice's Christina Aguilera (Lyric Battle)
Well, people, the Lyric Battle of the century has finally arrived! It's been in the making since the late 90's, when pop tarts Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera were constantly compared to one another, simply because they were two cute blondes who sang about girls just having fun. Now, cut to 2012 when both superstars are judges on two separate talent shows — The X Factor USA and The Voice, respectively — so it's almost too easy to base a Lyric Battle around Britney & Christina. So, we're turning back to their first singles ever: whose lyrics are you more partial to? Vote for Brit Brit's "...Baby One More Time" or Xtina's "Genie In A Bottle"!
- Even Taylor Swift Can Get Down With Kanye's "All Day"
- Is "Uptown Funk" The World's Greatest Pop Song?
- Christina Aguilera's Impression of Britney Spears Is Perfect
- This Mash-Up of Jay Z and Ed Sheeran Is Absolutely Everything
- Ed Sheeran Puts His Spin On A...Christina Aguilera Classic?
- The Oh Hellos Letter-Graded Their 'Hello My Old Heart' Handwritten Lyrics For Us
- Our Favorite Musical Moments from the 2015 Oscars