Yay or Nay?: Lyrics Tattoos
If your job is being on the internet all day like ours is, or if you're just an internet fiend (like we...also are), you might have heard about Lindsay Lohan's newest tattoo. She just got inked with lyrics to the Billy Joel song I Go To Extremes.
This seems appropriate since both Lilo and Billy Joel have had their fair share of substance abuse problems so she probably relates to lots of the subject matter in his songs. The lyrics she chose to ink are:
Clear as a crystal, sharp as a knife I feel like I'm in the prime of my life
Here's the song for your reference:
Now we wanna know:
What do you think of Lindsay's newest tattoo?
Would you ever get lyrics tattooed on yourself?
- You're Gonna Really Like Carly Rae Jepsen's New Single!
- Even Taylor Swift Can Get Down With Kanye's "All Day"
- Here's Why 'Uptown Funk' Is World's Biggest Pop Song Right Now
- Christina Aguilera's Impression of Britney Spears Is Perfect
- This Mash-Up of Jay Z and Ed Sheeran Is Absolutely Everything
- Ed Sheeran Puts His Spin On A...Christina Aguilera Classic?
- The Oh Hellos Letter-Graded Their 'Hello My Old Heart' Handwritten Lyrics For Us