Yay or Nay?: Lyrics Tattoos
If your job is being on the internet all day like ours is, or if you're just an internet fiend (like we...also are), you might have heard about Lindsay Lohan's newest tattoo. She just got inked with lyrics to the Billy Joel song I Go To Extremes.
This seems appropriate since both Lilo and Billy Joel have had their fair share of substance abuse problems so she probably relates to lots of the subject matter in his songs. The lyrics she chose to ink are:
Clear as a crystal, sharp as a knife I feel like I'm in the prime of my life
Here's the song for your reference:
Now we wanna know:
What do you think of Lindsay's newest tattoo?
Would you ever get lyrics tattooed on yourself?
- Here's Taylor Swift's 5 Best Lyric Lines About Shaking Off The Haters
- Look Up Lyrics In A Flash On The New MetroLyrics Mobile Site
- Mikky Ekko's "Smile" Lyrics Aren't As Optimistic As You'd Think
- Bastille's Dan Smith Explains Why He Loves Writing Bleak (Yet Uplifting) Pop Songs
- Watch Dan Wilson Talk About Writing a Little Song Called 'Someone Like You' With Adele
- Iggy Azalea & Rita Ora Slay In 'Kill Bill'-inspired "Black Widow" Video
- Metal Fans! Watch a Brand New Lyric Video from He Is Legend