Yay or Nay?: Lyrics Tattoos
If your job is being on the internet all day like ours is, or if you're just an internet fiend (like we...also are), you might have heard about Lindsay Lohan's newest tattoo. She just got inked with lyrics to the Billy Joel song I Go To Extremes.
This seems appropriate since both Lilo and Billy Joel have had their fair share of substance abuse problems so she probably relates to lots of the subject matter in his songs. The lyrics she chose to ink are:
Clear as a crystal, sharp as a knife I feel like I'm in the prime of my life
Here's the song for your reference:
Now we wanna know:
What do you think of Lindsay's newest tattoo?
Would you ever get lyrics tattooed on yourself?
- Preview Darius Rucker's New Album With These Beautiful Lyric Posters
- MAX's Handwritten Lyrics Will Leave You Talking 'Gibberish'
- Finally You Can Hear Rihanna's New 'R8' Single In Full
- Get a First Look at Kopecky's New 'Quarterback' Lyric Video (PREMIERE)
- 13 One Direction Songs That Just Won't Be The Same Without Zayn
- SAT Prep Book Publishes A Major Taylor Swift Lyric Flub
- Ne-Yo Explains How He and Calvin Harris Created EDM Magic on 'Let's Go'