Young Rappers Are Serious About Snacks (On Snacks On Snacks) In "Hot Cheetos & Takis"
What do you get when you ask a bunch of precocious kids at a Minneapolis YMCA After-school Program to come up with a rap song? Well, apparently you get an energetic and surprisingly intense track about their favorite snack foods! "Hot Cheetos & Takis" is the name of the track that the kids from the Y's Beats and Rhymes program wrote and performed in this fun video and it's taking the internet by storm due to it's extreme catchiness. Just listen to it and TRY telling us you don't have it stuck in your head:
Do you love it? Tell us in the comments!
- 12 Pump-Up Songs to Help Get You Ready for Back-to-School
- Which Will Smith Movie Helped Inspire Bryce Vine's Song 'Take Me Home'?
- WATCH President Obama's Hilarious Take On Ariana Grande's "Problem"
- Oh My Gosh, Look At Nicki Minaj's "Anaconda" Music Video
- Joel Crouse Gives Solid Life Advice in His "Even the River Runs" Lyrics
- AUDIO: Charli XCX Rocks Out in New Song "Break The Rules"
- Kesha, Big Sean, Ezra Koenig, Grimes Crash HAIM's "My Song 5" Video