Young Rappers Are Serious About Snacks (On Snacks On Snacks) In "Hot Cheetos & Takis"
What do you get when you ask a bunch of precocious kids at a Minneapolis YMCA After-school Program to come up with a rap song? Well, apparently you get an energetic and surprisingly intense track about their favorite snack foods! "Hot Cheetos & Takis" is the name of the track that the kids from the Y's Beats and Rhymes program wrote and performed in this fun video and it's taking the internet by storm due to it's extreme catchiness. Just listen to it and TRY telling us you don't have it stuck in your head:
Do you love it? Tell us in the comments!
- Meet Kaleo, Iceland's Newest Folk-Pop Sensation
- Check Out This Awesome Lyric Art for My Morning Jacket's New Single
- Here's A List Of Songs Turning 10 in 2015 to Make You Feel Super-Old
- You're Gonna Really Like Carly Rae Jepsen's New Single!
- Even Taylor Swift Can Get Down With Kanye's "All Day"
- Here's Why 'Uptown Funk' Is the World's Biggest Pop Song Right Now
- Christina Aguilera's Impression of Britney Spears Is Perfect