Young Rappers Are Serious About Snacks (On Snacks On Snacks) In "Hot Cheetos & Takis"
What do you get when you ask a bunch of precocious kids at a Minneapolis YMCA After-school Program to come up with a rap song? Well, apparently you get an energetic and surprisingly intense track about their favorite snack foods! "Hot Cheetos & Takis" is the name of the track that the kids from the Y's Beats and Rhymes program wrote and performed in this fun video and it's taking the internet by storm due to it's extreme catchiness. Just listen to it and TRY telling us you don't have it stuck in your head:
Do you love it? Tell us in the comments!
- Alessia Cara's 'Here' Is An Anthem for the Introverted
- Yep, That's Justin Bieber Singing "Baby" with James Corden
- Watch Foo Fighters Close Out Letterman's Final Show With 'Everlong'
- This Video of Misheard Disney Lyrics Is Too Cute
- One Direction Address Zayn Malik's Departure, Play Epic Game of Dodgeball On Corden
- This Company Makes A Living by Putting Hit Song Lyrics On Clothing
- Memorize These 15 Karaoke Classics to Whip Out at Your Next Party