Young Rappers Are Serious About Snacks (On Snacks On Snacks) In "Hot Cheetos & Takis"
What do you get when you ask a bunch of precocious kids at a Minneapolis YMCA After-school Program to come up with a rap song? Well, apparently you get an energetic and surprisingly intense track about their favorite snack foods! "Hot Cheetos & Takis" is the name of the track that the kids from the Y's Beats and Rhymes program wrote and performed in this fun video and it's taking the internet by storm due to it's extreme catchiness. Just listen to it and TRY telling us you don't have it stuck in your head:
Do you love it? Tell us in the comments!
- WIN Handwritten Lyrics from 5 Seconds of Summer!
- QUIZ: How Well Do You Know One Direction Lyrics?
- WATCH Ariana Grande ft. The Weeknd's "Love Me Harder" Lyric Video
- New Music From Gwen Stefani! Hear "Baby Don't Lie"
- Taylor Swift Told The World What Her "Out Of The Woods" Lyrics Mean
- 15 Songs That MetroLyrics Fans Are Listening To Right Now
- WATCH: Foo Fighters Perform Brand New Single 'Something From Nothing' On Letterman