Young Rappers Are Serious About Snacks (On Snacks On Snacks) In "Hot Cheetos & Takis"
What do you get when you ask a bunch of precocious kids at a Minneapolis YMCA After-school Program to come up with a rap song? Well, apparently you get an energetic and surprisingly intense track about their favorite snack foods! "Hot Cheetos & Takis" is the name of the track that the kids from the Y's Beats and Rhymes program wrote and performed in this fun video and it's taking the internet by storm due to it's extreme catchiness. Just listen to it and TRY telling us you don't have it stuck in your head:
Do you love it? Tell us in the comments!
- The Voice's Christina Grimmie Really Likes Video Games
- Conway's Hidden Her "Killer" Handwritten Lyrics In A Maze
- Watch Weird Al's Latest Hilarious Music Video For 'Sports Song'
- Owl City Premieres New 'Wolf Bite' Video, Shares Handwritten Lyrics
- Kick Back With These 6 Songs For A Lazy Summer Afternoon
- Jamie Scott Explains 'My Hurricane', Drops New Lyric Video
- Kristeen Young To Perform On Late Late Show With Nirvana's Dave Grohl & Pat Smear