You're Gonna "Love" These Handwritten Lyrics from American Authors
The "Best Day Of My Life" hit-makers shared their handwritten lyrics to their new song "Love" exclusively with us!
Brooklyn-based indie rockers American Authors have come a long way ever since they premiered their lyric video for their track "Believer" with us last year. They used to perform as The Blue Pages in Boston, where they all met in college, and after relocating to New York and changing their name, things have been looking up for the quartet. Especially because their single "Best Day Of My Life" has taken off at warp speed since being featured in a handful of commercials and movie trailers!
With the success of the feel-good single lifting their spirits, American Authors are gearing up to release their debut LP, Oh, What A Life, next Tuesday, March 4th. Chock-full of pop-infused rock ditties like "Best Day Of My Life", we can't wait until the album comes out so we can watch their popularity skyrocket even more. The group is sharing the audio for a track off the record today, and they were kind enough to write out the lyrics to it for us. Trust us -- you're gonna love the lyrics to American Authors' "Love"!
Head on over to iTunes to pre-order American Authors' Oh, What A Life, due March 4th, and listen to "Love", dropped by the band just today:
You can hear "Love" over at Yahoo Music now.
Do you have a favorite lyric line from their song "Love"? We wanna hear it. Share it with us in the comments.
- Meet Kaleo, Iceland's Newest Folk-Pop Sensation
- Check Out This Awesome Lyric Art for My Morning Jacket's New Single
- QUIZ: Do You Know All The Words To "Bohemian Rhapsody"?
- Here's A List Of Songs Turning 10 in 2015 to Make You Feel Super-Old
- You're Gonna Really Like Carly Rae Jepsen's New Single!
- Even Taylor Swift Can Get Down With Kanye's "All Day"
- Here's Why 'Uptown Funk' Is the World's Biggest Pop Song Right Now