Zombies!!! Three Undead Songs For Halloween
The Shins — "Phantom Limb"
So when they tap our Sunday heads / Two ZOMBIES walk in our stead / This town seems hardly worth our time / And we'll no longer memorize or rhyme
Usher — "DJ Got Us Fallin' In Love"
So we back in the club with the bodies rockin' from side to side / Thank God the week is done, I feel like a ZOMBIE gone back to life
The Cranberries — "Zombie"
In your head, in your head / ZOMBIE, ZOMBIE, ZOMBIE / Hey, hey, hey / What's in your head, in your head
- - -
Do you have any other zombie songs you love? Let us know in the comments! HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
- Terry Crews Absolutely Killed It On Lip Sync Battle
- QUIZ: Which Taylor Swift Song Are You?
- 5 Pop Albums with Lyrics Written Entirely by One Person
- 15 Eco-Friendly Anthems for Earth Day
- 7 Great Performances From the 50th ACM Awards
- 5 Love Songs That Are Actually Creepy
- In The Valley Below Sent Us A Message In A Bottle With Handwritten Lyrics On It and You Can Win It!