Pots over gas flames.
Still in a haze.
Not walking dead, but alive and I'm fed.
Still hungry for more.
'Cause before I wake again, I toss and I turn again and again.
With something calling me, maybe a conscience,
maybe that dream of something more,
well beyond the folklore that failed to be something real solid
or still something real solid
or still to ground me with instinct to feel before
I think and think before I know.
Know before I act, act before I grow.
In control, with fear ail hold.
Cutting me loose from old rules.
- Top Lyrics
- Featured Lyrics
- Latest Lyrics
- What You Wanted Lyrics by OneRepublic
- Who's That Boy Lyrics by Demi Lovato
- Love The Way You Lie Lyrics by Rihanna
- A Year Without Rain Lyrics by Selena Gomez
- Boyfriend Lyrics by Justin Bieber
- Lost In The World Lyrics by Kanye West
- Taylor Gang Lyrics by Wiz Khalifa
- One In A Million Lyrics by Ne-Yo
- 22 Lyrics by Taylor Swift
- Black Sheep Lyrics by Metric
- I Wanna Go Lyrics by Britney Spears
- Raining Men Lyrics by Rihanna
- Monster Lyrics by Kanye West
- Fall For Your Type Lyrics by Jamie Foxx
- California King Lyrics by Rihanna