There was a devout nun in the XVth century who decided to make a pilgrimage to Jerusalem; and she belonged to an order that wore bags over their heads. And the mother superior told the nun that if she walked through the countryside with a bag on her head, she would scare people. But the nun insisted, so the mother superior allowed to her to walk around and around the cloister, every day for three years until she covered the equivalent distance to the Holy City. At the end of her journey the nun was so exhausted that she collapsed. A doctor was called. After examining her he announced that she was too weak to make the return trip. The nun died shortly after.
(No other information is available for this lyric - would you like to add something today?)
Edit | show less
Your introduction will appear once it has been deemed awesome by our team of wizards.
Is This The Most Random GRAMMYs Performance Lineup Ever?
You'll Go 'Psycho' Over These Fall Out Boy Handwritten Lyrics from Pete Wentz
- Top Lyrics
- Featured Lyrics
- Latest Lyrics
- Where Them Girls At Lyrics by David Guetta
- Silenced By The Night Lyrics by Keane
- I Got A Boy Lyrics by Girls Generation
- The Ballad Of Mona Lisa Lyrics by Panic! At the Disco
- Rabiosa Lyrics by Shakira
- He Could Be The One Lyrics by Hannah Montana
- Runaway Lyrics by Maroon 5
- Price Tag Lyrics by Jessie J
- Somebody To Love Lyrics by Justin Bieber
- Work Lyrics by Iggy Azalea