There are none more alone or lonely
Than those who strike out to be different
Those wandering souls obsessed with
chasing rainbows and dreaming dreams.
Going against the odds because of faith and belief
Faith in their talent-
Belief that they have something to offer
Accepting criticism, ridicule and often laughter
Only to continue to try to be
One of the fewwho succeed.
They are forever told to "give up, "grow up"
as they wait for even one
To give encouragement and understanding
Someone to holler "stick with it!"
They long for a reason that they have existed
Proof that they left a mark
No matter how small
On even a few lives that their lives have touched.
They are truly a different breed to society
During their struggle, they are "fools"
Once successful, they are "praised" and "accepted".
Never will there be a greater frustration
Nor a stronger need to be recognized
Than that of the life ---
of the Artist
- Top Lyrics
- Featured Lyrics
- Latest Lyrics
- Hit Me Like A Man Lyrics by Pretty Reckless
- Just What I Am Lyrics by Kid Cudi
- These Four Walls Lyrics by Little Mix
- Danse Lyrics by Mia Martina
- Take You Lyrics by Justin Bieber
- A Different Beat Lyrics by Little Mix
- Like Nobody's Around Lyrics by Big Time Rush
- Bands A Make Her Dance Lyrics by Juicy J
- 4 X 4 Lyrics by Miley Cyrus
- Good Enough Lyrics by Little Mix
- Stay Ready Lyrics by Jhene Aiko
- ILL Manors Lyrics by Plan B
- Let's Go Lyrics by Calvin Harris
- Nothing Feels Like You Lyrics by Little Mix
- All Bad Lyrics by Justin Bieber
- About The Boy Lyrics by Little Mix
- Mr Loverboy Lyrics by Little Mix
- Beauty And A Beat Lyrics by Justin Bieber