How are 'ya?
it's been a long time
My, but we learn so slow
and heroes, they come
and they go
and leave us behind as if
we're s'pposed to know why
Why do we give up our hearts to the past?
and why must we grow up so fast?
And all you wishing well fools
with your fortunes
someone should send you a rose with
love from a friend,
it's nice to hear from you again
And the storybook comes to a close
Gone are the ribbons and bows
Things to remember places to go
Pretty Maids all in a Row
Oh, oh oh, oh......
(No other information is available for this lyric - would you like to add something today?)
- Top Lyrics
- Featured Lyrics
- Latest Lyrics
- Ultraviolence Lyrics by Lana Del Rey
- One Less Lonely Girl Lyrics by Justin Bieber
- Today Was A Fairytale Lyrics by Taylor Swift
- Leave It Lyrics by Iggy Azalea
- Braveheart Lyrics by Neon Jungle
- Got Your Back Lyrics by T.I.
- John Doe Lyrics by B.O.B.
- Sexy Chick Lyrics by David Guetta
- Snow In California Lyrics by Ariana Grande
- Misery Lyrics by Maroon 5