What is feeling if it can be smashed so easily? Have I built up anything in the course of a happy day that cannot be torn down by tomorrow's inevitable sorrows? Am I so fragile that a word from the outside of the transparent orb that encloses my physical self, being said, pricks the invisible dome and leaves me utterly defenseless against the onslaught of everyday realities? And what is to be said for rebuilding that shell? Will it provide me anything more than a few short hours of divine oblivion? Ah, but what can be accomplished in a few short hours? Many great things, and these things, if carefully constructed, may perhaps furnish a sort of hospital waiting room wherein, when I am next divested of my orb, I might pass the time in slightly more comfortable surroundings than had I been rushed directly to the operating table.
(No other information is available for this lyric - would you like to add something today?)
Edit | show less
Your introduction will appear once it has been deemed awesome by our team of wizards.
Justin Bieber Teases New Song: Is It About Selena Gomez?
It Takes Two! These Duos Will Blow You Away At The GRAMMYs
- Top Lyrics
- Featured Lyrics
- Latest Lyrics
- Fuckin' Perfect Lyrics by Pink
- Put It In A Love Song Lyrics by Alicia Keys
- Rocketeer Lyrics by Far East Movement
- Crazy Girl Lyrics by Eli Young Band
- Wings Lyrics by Little Mix
- Shine Your Way Lyrics by Owl City
- Why Am I The One Lyrics by Fun.
- Blackout Lyrics by Linkin Park
- Body Party Lyrics by Ciara
- Electric Chapel Lyrics by Lady GaGa
- You Want Me Lyrics by Justin Bieber
- Time Of My Life Lyrics by Black Eyed Peas
- Who You Are Lyrics by Jessie J
- Indestructible Lyrics by Robyn
- Perfect Two Lyrics by Auburn
- Please Don't Let Me Go Lyrics by Olly Murs