if your eyes could cry their color, i would save a tear to paint my most precious dreams. like fading stars falling in front of me, your selfish pride kills me inside. if your asking me to forget, i wont let you. i need this. i need you. all because your lying lips wanted to know, what it would be like to watch my heart fall apart in your kiss. promises provoke lies. (i need this. i need you. if youre asking me to forget. i wont let you, im so lost in this. you own me. you owe me more memories. you think im over this?) i could never be that strong. white lies are still lies. white lies are still lies. you live, loving my pain. ive tried to forget, how your kiss stained my lips. (and i will always remember the way each petal ends. as i fall to the floor and your arms aren't there to catch me. for the last time) i promise to forget for as long as you can hold your breath. i need you. i hate you. why wont you fucking die? this will never end. ( you finally taught me how to love. by hating everything but yourself. you told me that every tear should make me stronger, but they just bring me closer to nothing, and no one. never again will i be afraid to be alone, because being alone is better that dying for you.) never again will i be afraid of being being alone, because being alone is better than dying for you.
(No other information is available for this lyric - would you like to add something today?)
Edit | show less
Your introduction will appear once it has been deemed awesome by our team of wizards.
INTERVIEW: Elvis Perkins Shares Stories From On The Road
The ACMs Turn 50! What Do Luke Bryan & Blake Shelton Have Planned?
- Top Lyrics
- Featured Lyrics
- Latest Lyrics
- Black And Yellow Lyrics by Wiz Khalifa
- I Just Had Sex Lyrics by The Lonely Island
- Sure Thing Lyrics by Miguel
- It Will Rain Lyrics by Bruno Mars
- Take It Off Lyrics by Kesha
- Dear John Lyrics by Taylor Swift
- The One That Got Away Lyrics by Katy Perry
- Black Sheep Lyrics by Metric
- Down On Me Lyrics by Jeremih
- Blow Lyrics by Kesha
- Monster Lyrics by Kanye West
- What The Hell Lyrics by Avril Lavigne
- The Flood Lyrics by Take That
- His Eye Is On The Sparrow Lyrics by Whitney Houston
- The Catalyst Lyrics by Linkin Park