What a great post, Matt. I was a hesitant Deer Tick fan until I saw them 6 times over the muesmr. I don't care if they're borrowing from rock bands of yesterday because all bands do that. Deer Tick really does lay it all out there and with more energy than most. Their shows are unpredictable and wild at times (I saw McCauley light a set list on fire) and I feel like there are so few bands keeping that crazy part of rock 'n' roll alive. They're one of those bands that's more than the sum of their recorded songs. I realize that's not speaking to the music per se, but I don't understand how "critics" fail to appreciate that aspect at the very least.
(No other information is available for this lyric - would you like to add something today?)
Edit | show less
Your introduction will appear once it has been deemed awesome by our team of wizards.
Rumor Has It: Will Rihanna Perform 'FourFiveSeconds' At The 2015 GRAMMYs?
Is This The Most Random GRAMMYs Performance Lineup Ever?
- Top Lyrics
- Featured Lyrics
- Latest Lyrics
- Similar Lyrics
- National Anthem Lyrics by Lana Del Rey
- In This Game Lyrics by Young Thug
- Homewrecker Lyrics by Marina and The Diamonds
- Spanish Lyrics by Becky G
- 5 Minutes Lyrics by Yasmin
- Liar Liar Lyrics by Avicii
- Heart Cry Lyrics by Pixie Lott
- Disparo al Corazón Lyrics by Ricky Martin
- Vogue Lyrics by Rihanna
- Uma Thurman Lyrics by Fall Out Boy
- I Lived Lyrics by OneRepublic
- Cheerleader Lyrics by Omi
- Moment Like You Lyrics by Lia Marie Johnson
- Amanecer Lyrics by Edurne
- Slow Motion Lyrics by Trey Songz
- Always and Forever Lyrics by Samantha Jade
- Gods & Monsters Lyrics by Lana Del Rey
- Till It Hurts Lyrics by Yellow Claw
- Red Lyrics by Taylor Swift
- Genius Lyrics by R. Kelly