She is a mess.
I wonder what's behind her plastic breasts
She is convinced everything's fine
There's nothing I can say to change her mind
What the hell is wrong with you?
What am I supposed to do
To get you out of your bedroom?
She wants to be alone
Shirley wants to be alone
She is obsessed
With her ex-boyfriend that treated her like shit
Waiting in line,
wasting her time
For someone that she should've left behind
When will she ever get a clue?
That you have better things to do,
Than sit and cry inside your room
- Top Lyrics
- Featured Lyrics
- Latest Lyrics
- No Surprise Lyrics by Daughtry
- Black And Yellow Lyrics by Wiz Khalifa
- Tonight Lyrics by Enrique Iglesias
- Scream Lyrics by Usher
- Troublemaker Lyrics by Olly Murs
- Who's Laughing Now Lyrics by Jessie J
- Do It Like A Dude Lyrics by Jessie J
- Ain't It Fun Lyrics by Paramore
- I Gotta Feeling Lyrics by Black Eyed Peas
- California Gurls Lyrics by Katy Perry
- Bow Chicka Wow Wow Lyrics by Mike Posner