I need somebody who cares I need somebody who cares I only want someone to pay attention to me and maybe introduce me to life's mystery I'm standing her looking for somebody who cares who cares who cares I lost my puppy who cares I need some money who cares I need someone I can tell about the trouble I'm in who won't laugh or pretend to play the violin I know you're gonna do that violin thing again who cares who cares who cares who cares who cares they say that love is a wonderful thing they say it will find a way they say I'm ok you're ok they think they know everything everything everything one thing they know they really know how to ruin my day if she is somewhere who cares tell her I'll be there who cares I wonder if there's any hope left in this world or if anybody cares for anything anymore that's what I'm so frustrated for who cares who cares who cares.
(No other information is available for this lyric - would you like to add something today?)
Edit | show less
Your introduction will appear once it has been deemed awesome by our team of wizards.
Justin Bieber Teases New Song: Is It About Selena Gomez?
It Takes Two! These Duos Will Blow You Away At The GRAMMYs
- Top Lyrics
- Featured Lyrics
- Latest Lyrics
- No Surprise Lyrics by Daughtry
- Don't Wake Me Up Lyrics by Chris Brown
- Bumpy Ride Lyrics by Mohombi
- Whataya Want From Me Lyrics by Adam Lambert
- Young Volcanoes Lyrics by Fall Out Boy
- Yesterday Lyrics by Toni Braxton
- Call My Name Lyrics by Cheryl Cole
- The Cave Lyrics by Mumford & Sons
- Marilyn Monroe Lyrics by Nicki Minaj
- Meet Me Halfway Lyrics by Black Eyed Peas
- You Lost Me Lyrics by Christina Aguilera
- Little Bad Girl Lyrics by David Guetta
- Brick By Boring Brick Lyrics by Paramore