and let the man go through.
Let the man go through.
If I stole
Somebody else's wave
To fly up.
If I rose
Up with the avenue
Some kind of verb.
Some kind of moving thing.
Some hand is motioning
to rise, to rise, to rise.
Too fat, fat you must cut lean.
You got to take the elevator to the mezzanine,
Chump, change, and it's on, super bon bon
Super bon bon, Super bon bon.
- Top Lyrics
- Featured Lyrics
- Latest Lyrics
- Beautiful People Lyrics by Chris Brown
- Radioactive Lyrics by Kings of Leon
- Birthday Song Lyrics by 2 Chainz
- Wings Lyrics by Little Mix
- Beautiful Lyrics by Carly Rae Jepsen
- Deuces Lyrics by Chris Brown
- You Smile Lyrics by Justin Bieber
- Cooler Than Me Lyrics by Mike Posner
- Wish You Were Here Lyrics by Avril Lavigne
- Work Lyrics by Iggy Azalea
- Holding You Down Lyrics by Jazmine Sullivan
- The Only Exception Lyrics by Paramore
- Where Are You Now Lyrics by Justin Bieber