If there's a task that must be done,
Don't turn your tail and run
Don't pout! Don't sob!
Just do a half-assed job!
If you cut every corner,
It's really not so bad.
Everybody does it,
Even Mum and Dad.
If nobody see it, then nobody gets mad!
[Bart] It's the American way!
[Shary Bobbins] The policeman on the beat needs some time to rest his feet.
[Chief Wiggum] Fighting crime is not my cup of tea!
[Shary Bobbins] And the clerk who runs the store can charge a little more for meat!
[Apu] For meat
[Shary Bobbins] And milk
[Apu] And milk!
[Shary Bobbins & Apu]
[Shary Bobbins] If you cut every corner, you'll have more time for play!
[Shary Bobbins & the Simpsons] It's the American way!
(No other information is available for this lyric - would you like to add something today?)
- Top Lyrics
- Featured Lyrics
- Latest Lyrics
- Mirrors Lyrics by Bruno Mars
- Brave Lyrics by Sara Bareilles
- Champagne Showers Lyrics by Lmfao
- Get Outta Your Mind Lyrics by Lil' Jon
- Gold Guns Girls Lyrics by Metric
- You Smile Lyrics by Justin Bieber
- Call Your Girlfriend Lyrics by Robyn
- Itty Bitty Piggy Lyrics by Nicki Minaj
- Bow Chicka Wow Wow Lyrics by Mike Posner
- I Need A Doctor Lyrics by Eminem
- Rock God Lyrics by Selena Gomez