It goes 1 for free cans and 2 for mean streaks
3 for fat markers that we use to bomb streets
4 for cops makin' your heart beat thump
often the rush is enough to motivate us to bust
But Ill, avoid the buff by all means necessary
bombin' strategically to have one less adversary
and cops work the beat so my feet move with rhythm
on the ankle express to manifest youth and rebellion
riskin' freedom to animate cities we live in
using weapons from neckup and ambition like ammunition
pushin' the envelope of graff higher for writers
as kings develop styles and inspire the birth of biters
toys sketch on papyrus, then graduate to streets
spawning new admirers and the cycle repeats and it goes...
1 for free cans, 2 for the crew, 3 toy writers keeping our confidence fueled
4 for cops makin your heart beat thump
often that rush is enough to motivate us to bust
now if paintings are rich in content am I defacing walls?
or breakin the law if recognitions my accomplice?
I ponder while stompin' through concrete museums
painting property consciously cause gangs are on surveillance
indecent exposure is graffiti what it seems to be?
when bringing color to poverty stricken sceneries
still a starving artist, cause Id rather buy paint
when passion is massive peripheral become faint
My eyes on the prize until I'm tried by police
but as soon as Im released you know the cycle repeats and it goes..
- Top Lyrics
- Featured Lyrics
- Latest Lyrics
- Love the Way You Lie Lyrics by Eminem
- Tonight Lyrics by Enrique Iglesias
- Man Down Lyrics by Rihanna
- The Time Of Our Lives Lyrics by Miley Cyrus
- Cosmic Love Lyrics by Florence and the Machine
- I Don't Care Lyrics by 2NE1
- Party Lyrics by Beyonce Knowles
- Lost In The World Lyrics by Kanye West
- All Of The Lights Lyrics by Kanye West
- Rule The World Lyrics by Selena Gomez