A scientific race
Symptoms of the evolution?
We're fresh out of the caves!
Bow and arrow, fangs and fur
Neanderthals and cars
We burned the flame and tamed the earth
Looked up to the stars
The dogs, the apes... the buffalo
The fire and the wheel
From Trojan wars to World War II
THE INVENTION OF STEEL!
There's time for sin, there's time for laughter
Wonders in the lab
Babylon is still a whore
But the best time that we had!
Who stoppped the clock?
Who threw the rock
THE KILLING OF THE SUN!
We see atom, the crates of Jupiter
A cure for cancer, science is the word
What is progress when the streets of London burn
Who are we fooling? the dance of LUCIFER!!!
(No other information is available for this lyric - would you like to add something today?)
- Top Lyrics
- Featured Lyrics
- Latest Lyrics
- Similar Lyrics
- Right Here Lyrics by Justin Bieber
- Artpop Lyrics by Lady GaGa
- International Smile Lyrics by Katy Perry
- Ghost Lyrics by Katy Perry
- Pop That Lyrics by French Montana
- Cheating Lyrics by John Newman
- Love Me Lyrics by Katy Perry
- Take You Lyrics by Justin Bieber
- Birthday Lyrics by Katy Perry
- Arabella Lyrics by Arctic Monkeys
- By The Grace of God Lyrics by Katy Perry
- Sex Dreams Lyrics by Lady GaGa
- I Know You Care Lyrics by Ellie Goulding
- This Is How We Do Lyrics by Katy Perry
- Sweeter Than Fiction Lyrics by Taylor Swift
- A Love Like War Lyrics by All Time Low
- Beautiful Life Lyrics by Union J
- Rock N Roll Lyrics by Avril Lavigne
- You Make Me Lyrics by Avicii
- Beauty And A Beat Lyrics by Justin Bieber