I cannot say that I was ready for this.
But when worlds collide,
and all that I have is all that I want.
The words seem to flow
and the thoughts they keep running.
And all that I have is yours.
All that I am is yours.
I've seen so many that cannot compare
to your ocean eyes.
The pictures you took
that cover your room,
and it was just like the sun
but more like the moon.
A light that can reach it all.
So now I'm branded for taking the fall.
So when you say forever,
can't you see
you've already captured me.
- Top Lyrics
- Featured Lyrics
- Latest Lyrics
- Love the Way You Lie Lyrics by Eminem
- What's My Name Lyrics by Rihanna
- Affairs Of The Heart Lyrics by Damian Marley
- Crazy Girl Lyrics by Eli Young Band
- Gypsy Lyrics by Shakira
- A Little Party Never Killed Nobody (All We Got) Lyrics by Fergie
- Bands A Make Her Dance Lyrics by Juicy J
- If I Die Young Lyrics by The Band Perry
- Straight Through My Heart Lyrics by Backstreet Boys
- Over Lyrics by Drake
- Common Denominator Lyrics by Justin Bieber