what if one day?
what if I say?
I wish I was a tree and then suddenly I was a tree, then could I wish myself back?
no trees cant wish
what if I wished I was a wishing tree?
a tree that could wish
what if I wished I was a toilet bowl
and then I was one, and the wind changed
and I stayed that way?
or, that if I wished I was a toilet bowl, and suddenly I was a tree?
would I be able to say "hey I wanted to be a toilet bowl not a tree no I wouldn't be able to say that, trees cant talk they don't have any mouth
I would have to have the foresight to say "I wish I was a toilet but if I changed id turn into a tree instead, I wish Id be a tree with a mouth and could wish anything and change back into a human being, because Id only ever want to be a toilet or a tree for a varied period of time.
this is the exact reason
why they always say
you should be very careful what you wish for
(No other information is available for this lyric - would you like to add something today?)
Lyrics © Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC
- Top Lyrics
- Featured Lyrics
- Latest Lyrics
- Murder My Heart Lyrics by Michael Bolton
- Evacuate The Dancefloor Lyrics by Cascada
- All Of The Lights Lyrics by Kanye West
- Mirror Lyrics by Lil Wayne
- Born This Way Lyrics by Lady GaGa
- Take Me Home Lyrics by One Direction
- Take It To The Head Lyrics by DJ Khaled
- Papers Lyrics by Usher
- Bow Chicka Wow Wow Lyrics by Mike Posner
- Monster Lyrics by Kanye West
- Love Like Crazy Lyrics by Lee Brice