driveing down the highway, just the other day we carried on so long then i realized we'd lost our way so we start to argue about so many things who was to blame we were going insane when i hear these voices sing oh... where are we going seems we've reached another stalemate that's alright i don't wanna fight i'm so sick of talking about how we could or might be change things, work it out i feel so trapped that i want to shout you know i'm seeing red all i hear are these voices in my head singin' it seems the world around me is a reflection of my life my trieals and tribulations are like problems of great nations as we travel on as a species we move farther from our past and i hope as we look into the future there'll be less anxiety singin'
(No other information is available for this lyric - would you like to add something today?)
Edit | show less
Your introduction will appear once it has been deemed awesome by our team of wizards.
INTERVIEW: Elvis Perkins Shares Stories From On The Road
listen now North West Stars In Kanye's "Only One" Video
- Top Lyrics
- Featured Lyrics
- Latest Lyrics
- I Follow Rivers Lyrics by Lykke Li
- Motivation Lyrics by Kelly Rowland
- Beautiful Monster Lyrics by Ne-Yo
- Bad Girls Lyrics by M.I.A.
- Blah Blah Blah Lyrics by Kesha
- All Of The Lights Lyrics by Kanye West
- Animal Lyrics by Neon Trees
- Diamond Eyes Lyrics by Deftones
- Dark Fantasy Lyrics by Kanye West
- Like A G6 Lyrics by Far East Movement
- Calling All The Monsters Lyrics by China Anne McClain
- Feel This Moment Lyrics by Pitbull
- Rock God Lyrics by Selena Gomez